saml-dev message

Subject: Question Regarding Java API for SAML

Hello,
How are you all doing today ?
Actually I am a newbie to your group and wanted to get started on SAML.

Few Questions related to SAML.

1) Do we have any Java Toolkit for SAML, using which we can code our basic browser redirection without login use case.

I know there use to be one from Netegrity (JSAML) but its not available anymore on their website and there is this another Called as OpenSAML, which one do you think is the best, Do you guys have any other Java Toolkit to suggest.

Cheers,
Aashish