Subject: Call for participation: Presentations and demos

We are going to reserve part of the meeting time for anyone who wants to give a presentation or demo on a topic of your choice.  It would be particularly nice if you want to demonstrate the use of your tool – how a developer runs it, and how she interacts with the results.

We’ll reserve time slots of up to 20 minutes. If you think you need less time than that, please let us know, so we can hear from as many people as possible.

Please respond directly to Mike Fanning (mikefan@microsoft.com) and me, Larry Golding (larrygolding@comcast.net).

Thanks!