Subject: Re: [sarif] Groups - Agenda for May 25, 2023 uploaded

On 2023-05-24 19:35, David Malcolm wrote:

(B) "Please clarify the licensing of the SARIF schema files #583 "
   https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/583
Is is possible/necessary to add a LICENSE.md e.g. to
https://docs.oasis-open.org/sarif/sarif/v2.1.0/os/schemas/
to clarify the terms under which the schema files are available, as I
would like to redistribute the schema files.  Or is there an explicit
licensing statement somewhere that I missed?

     I have a query into OASIS to find the best way to handle this.

					David