Subject: Re: [sarif] Updated document bundle

It appears that the server behind the public link to the errata bundle is currently inaccessible. However, if you use the normal link, the one that requires you to log in, that works.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sarif/download.php/71149/latest/errata_bundle_20230622.zip

					David

On 2023-06-22 23:11, David Keaton wrote:
 I have updated the document bundle to fix all the broken hyperlinks that Stefan reported. (Thanks, Stefan!) Part of that involved adding a normative reference to the ECMA-404 standard that was missing.

ÂÂÂÂ I plan to initiate the errata ballot on the updated bundle late Friday (tomorrow for me).

 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ David