Subject: Ballot for Committee Specification Draft Errata

I have scheduled the Committee Specification Draft Errata ballot to open at 23:45 UTC (right about now). It will remain open for one week until 23:45 UTC, 30 June, 2023. You will be able to submit or change your vote any time between when the ballot opens and when it closes.

The system will automatically send out an announcement of the ballot opening, and it will include a link to the ballot. You can click on the link to get to the place where you can vote. It will require you to log in to the SARIF TC on the OASIS web site.

The automatic announcement should be self-explanatory, but if it is not, please feel free to ask me questions, either in private or in public.

					David