Subject: Re: [sarif] Ballot for Committee Specification Draft Errata

At this time, everyone who has voting privileges should have received the automatic announcement of the ballot.

If you are unsure of your status, you can use the TC Workspace Login from https://www.oasis-open.org and then navigate to Groups -> OASIS Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) TC -> Roster and search for your name, or you can ask me.

If you have voting status but the automatic announcement did not reach you, due to a spam filter or some other reason, you can simply log into the TC Workspace Login and go to Groups -> OASIS Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) TC -> Ballots to vote.

If you should be able to vote but have difficulty doing so, please let me know.

					David