Subject: Errata ballot retry

The retry of the errata ballot will begin in a few minutes. Those of you who have voting privileges, please watch for the automatic e-mail announcement and vote. We did not get enough people voting last time, so hopefully people have had more time to review the draft now.

The ballot will remain open for one week, and you can change your vote up until the end. We will discuss the results at our next meeting, the day after the ballot closes.

					David