Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Discussion Proposed solutions before premature motion and long ammendement chains

We have to be able to efficiently dispose of those resolutions that are approximately ok vs those that the group will not accept no
matter what the wording. When people request changing a particular word for another word at the start of a discussion  its hard to
know if a proposal is acceptable at all. Therefore it is on all of us to express general agreement/disagreement before getting into
nitty gritty wording, and to read and comment on proposals in between meetings.

Martin.