Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Pointer to SCA event processing presentation

OK I'm currently just interested in the API. From your response, it
sounds as if the JMS API can be used to capture the semantics of the
eventing proposal.

Given that, your response does raise an additional question. Is the
proposal mandating an interoperable wire protocol such as WS-Eventing
or AMQP be used? In other words, would it be considered compliant to
build eventing capabilities using a JMS provider that did not support
an interoperable wire protocol? I'm hoping your answer is "yes" :-)

Thanks,
Jim