Subject: question on priority of solving issue bindings 02

During the call on 4/2 we gave the following priority for resolving
bindings 2

*Ashok:* BINDINGS-2 -- Top on nice-to-have pile

I am a little confused.  I thought that Anish proposal was for an optional
but normative protocol for use with the wsdl binding.

If we do not have at least one normative way to do callbacks, how can we say the wsdl binding of sca supports bidir interfaces?

Are we saying that support of bi-dir interfaces in wsdl binding is merely
nice to have but not crucial for progressing the spec?

Tom

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133