Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Re: CD02 packages for SCA Bindings specs readyfor publication

Mary,
The TC is not asking for any existing URIs to change.  We are asking
for a new URI to be added.  As such, our request is entirely consistent
with http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.  Also, we are not asking for
dozens or hundreds of symlinks or redirects, just one.

I am disappointed with your response to this very reasonable request
from the TC and I will be initiating a formal appeal.

   Simon