Subject: NEW ISSUE: BWS50013's target is a WSDL 1.1. document, is that appropriate?

Title: BWS50013's target is a WSDL 1.1. document, is that appropriate?

Spec: sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd04

BWS50013 states --
The following is the list of WSDL/1.1 elements whose scope contains the
Policy Subjects allowed for a WSCallback policy assertion but which MUST
NOT have WSCallback policy assertions attached: wsdl:portType [BWS50013]

We haven't defined WSDL 1.1 as a conformance target.

Proposal:

We could go one of two ways, we could define WSDL 1.1 as a target OR we
could refactor this to state that such policy assertions cannot occur on
wsdl:portType without using RFC2119 keywords, and add a requirement that
says that for a SCA WS Binding XML document to be conformant any
referred WSDL 1.1 portType from that document MUST NOT have the callback
policy assertion attached.