Subject: Review comments on Java CAA TA Document

My comments are in the attached PDF. If you click on the comments tab (on the left side of the pdf for me) you will get a list of the comments, which you can click on to see where they are attached in the body of the document.

Some of the comments are relevant to the TAs, some are more general for the TC to consider. I would appreciate others reviewing this document as well, as I did this pass fairly quickly and may have glossed over some details.

(See attached file: SCA_J_CAA_Test_Assertions_5_dab16July2009.pdf)

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

SCA_J_CAA_Test_Assertions_5_dab16July2009.pdf