Subject: Q about POJO introspection rules

I was looking at the POJO spec in the context of resolving issue 228.
Section 8.1, line 572 of the POJO spec [1] addresses the name of the
introspected service and says the following:

"name attribute is the simple name of the interface or the simple name
of the class"

Service names have to be unique within a component. In the case where
the class implements multiple remotable interface, how does the 'simple
name' meet this uniqueness restriction?

For example, what happens if my implementation class implements two
remotable interfaces: com.foo.DishWasher and com.bar.DishWasher. You
can't have two services called 'DishWasher' for the same component. Am I
missing something OR is this a bug and "s/simple name/fully qualified
name/" (for interfaces).

-Anish
--

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-j/sca-javaci-1.1-spec.pdf