Subject: Issue 15 -- Wording proposal

I have attempted to gather together the threads for Issue 15 into a
consolidated wording proposal.
This proposal consists of two sections.  A new section introduces
External policy attachment -- an XML element to specify External Policy
Attachment and a special file to contain these XML elements.and a
revised section 4.10 on how to determine the policies based on the given
intents.  A subsection of the first section introduces a processed SCDL
infoset that is used in the XPath to specify the location of the
externally attached intents, policies and policySets.   This proposal
builds upon the proposal to resolve Issue 38 that was approved earlier
and may be modified by the resolution to issue 55 and 52.

This completes my two action items on Issue 15
--
All the best, Ashok

Issue 15 -- Wording Prposal.doc