Subject: Suggested changes to Mike Edwards' Proposal for Issue 15

I took an action yesterday to provide wording that simplifies Mike
Edwards' proposal for issue 15
by removing the explicit <policyAttachment> element by using instead the
<attachTo>  element within the  policySet.

For readability,  the attached proposal includes only changes to
sections 3.3 and 4.3.
I'd be happy to fold these changes into Mike's latest wording proposal
if folks think that would help.
--
All the best, Ashok

SCA Policy WD -- changes for issue 15.doc