Subject: New Issue: TA 30020 is incorrect

TA 30020 says:
"If a policySet specifies a qualifiable intent in the @provides
attribute, then it MUST include an intentMap element
that specifies all possible qualifiers for that intent."

This is a bit strong!  The policySet need not specify an intentMap.
Instead, it can directly provide a policy for the
qualifiable intent.  I suggest we reword 30020 as follows:

If a policySet specifies a qualifiable intent in the @provides
attribute, and it provides an intentMap for the qualifiable intent then
that intentMap MUST specify all possible qualifiers for that intent.

--
All the best, Ashok