sdd message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Closed: #0147 Create ballot on new time and da...

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

Mr Thomas Studwell has closed this action item.

Number: #0147
Owner: Mr Thomas Studwell
Due: 25 May 2006

Comments:
Ms. Julia McCarthy  2006-05-24 23:29 GMT
David Snelling will be joining the call from the UK. We are also expecting new members from Germany. We need a meeting time that is workable for everyone from US pacific time to Japan time.

The proposed time:
7AM US Pacific
9AM US Central
10AM US Eastern
3PM UK
4PM Germany
11PM Japan

Kishimoto-san also requests that we vote on a time proposal that is one hour earlier than the above.

Action Item: Tom: Create ballot to vote on days and times. Julia requests that Monday and Friday not be included on the ballot since that would put her out of the group.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1567

- OASIS Open Administration