sdd message

Subject: Groups - OASIS SDD Primer - reworked chapter Composite Application Example (OASIS SDD Primer-WD6_updated01.doc) uploaded

Hello,
I reworked chapter 4.3 "Composite Application Example" (the changes done
with TrackChanges). Major changes:

- added some remarks that references packages are complete and can exist on
their own
- moved section with references packages before composite section
- 'J2EE Application Package'
   -- described Topology as it affects resulting composite topology. I also
added some comments why CIM_Operatingsystem is used twice.
   -- described CompositeInstallable and mentined input parameters
JDBC_User/JDBC_Password. They are later used in composite deployment
descriptor.
   -- added remark for the two SimpleDatabase installable units
- no changes in 'J2EE Client' - maybe here we shall again mention its input
parameter InstallLocation and also the resulting resource property
Directory, see my comments on Languages
- minor changes on JRE , just mentioned it results in resource JRE
- 'Language Packs' - here I mentioned the use of resource property. It was
not clear to me how it is mapped - I found the Directory property in J2EE
Client but in composite descriptor mapping between resource SimpleApp1 and
SimpleAppClient was missing

I did not touch composite package and deployment descriptor. Maybe here
shall be added this mapping between SimpleApp1 and SimpleAppClient.

Regards,
Lazar

 -- Mr. Lazar Borissov

The document named OASIS SDD Primer - reworked chapter Composite
Application Example (OASIS SDD Primer-WD6_updated01.doc) has been submitted
by Mr. Lazar Borissov to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC
document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=27077