security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] submission of OASIS work to ITU-T

Phil:

Yes, we are aware of this issue, both with ISO and with ITU. We would
probably structure it such that ITU would put it's copyright (jointly
with OASIS) on *its version* of the work but the OASIS version would
carry our copyright. So if someone wants the ITU version with ITU's name
stamped on it then they can buy it from them. If they want the OASIS
version, which incidentally has the same normative text, they can have
it freely from us.

-Karl