Subject: Subgroup formation

Folks-- Thanks to everyone who is signing up to join a subgroup.  I hope
and expect that the leaders of these subgroups will be able to make the
following happen:

   (Karl, can you include me on all of them?)

- Communicate by email or by telecon to sketch out a schedule, goals, etc.

- Be prepared to report on your progress at our next whole-group telecon

Obviously, the pressure is mostly on the use-cases/requirements subgroup;
they need some draft output before the rest of the groups' work can have
real validity, though I'm sure there is much discussion/work that can be
done by the others during this time.  I'd like this group to be able to
report a very specific (and quick) timetable for some draft review output.

Thanks,

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com