Subject: Re: Document Authoring Tool Woes

Anders et. al.

Again, the interim agreement was pictures in .jpeg or .ppt.  My intention
is to put all final figures into the text in a single
format, for which I like .jpeg a bit better than .gif.  The reason I'd like
.ppt files is that I can turn them into a graphics format
for the final document, but I can also modify them if changes are required
based on the group's comments.

--bob

Bob Blakley
Chief Scientist, Security