Subject: Telecon call-in numbers for the next several weeks

Marc Chanliau has arranged for telecon call-ins for our next bunch of
meetings.  Here are the dates:

   (we'll assume the F2F will be held in place of the 2nd April telecon)

Here are the other details:

   12:00pm to 2:00pm ET (Note that clocks change back to Standard Time
     in different countries on different dates!  We are basing our meetings
     on North American Eastern Time.)

Domestic call-in number: (800) 377-5653
Overseas call-in number: +1 (706) 634-7017
Conference name:         OASIS Teleconference
Conference leader:       Marc Chanliau

I will put this information on the group page
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/), and will repeat it in the
agendas that I mail out.

Thanks, Marc (and Netegrity)!

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com