Subject: Re: Minutes of 15 May 2001 Security Services TC/Focus telecon

Let's try attaching the attendee list this time...

Voting members:
Gavenraj        Sodhi
Stephen         Farrell
Ken             Yagen
Hal             Lockhart
Fred            Moses
Ed              Simon
Carlisle        Adams
Alex            Berson
Bob             Griffin
Nigel           Edwards
Jason           Roualt
Maryann         Hondo
Kelly           Emo
Dave            Orchard
Gilbert         Pilz
Marc            Chanliau
Prateek         Mishra
Jeff            Hodges
Charles         Knouse
Evan            Prodromou
Darren          Platt
Jahan           Moreh
Eve             Maler
Ron             Monzillo
Mark            Vandenwauver
Bob             Blakley
Marlena         Erdos
Bob             Morgan
Phill           Hallam-Baker
Tony            Palmer

Prospective members:
Thomas          Hardjono
Larry           Hollowood
Mark            O'Neil
Pramod          Pathak

Observers:
Lynne           Rosenthal
Mark            Skaal
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com