Subject: My Change Of Employment

As some people already know, I've left my employment at Outlook
Technologies and taken a new position at Securant Technologies,
Inc. Outlook and Securant have been working together on a number of
projects, and the increased interaction between myself and Securant
made this new job a natural fit for me. The change has been amicable
on both Outlook and Securant sides.

I will be joining Darren Platt in representing Securant in the
Security Services committee. Since my new employer is an OASIS member
organization, I will continue to be a voting member of the TC.

Outlook Technologies is still a member organization of OASIS, as SAML
and other XML technologies are important to them. They are looking
forward to reviewing the output of our group. However, at this time,
they will not be having another employee joining this TC.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou, Senior Architect        eprodromou@securant.com
Securant Technologies, Inc.             415-856-9551