Subject: RE: Submission to RSA Conference?

I am perfectly willing to withdraw my proposal in favor of a joint proposal.

Also, I think there is a lesson to be learned here in terms of our posture
vis-a-vis conference proposals. Perhaps we should designate an informal
process whereby anyone who wishes to submit a SAML related talk to
well-known conferences would pass it by the group first.

Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
Sigaba Corp.