Subject: RE: [security-services] bindings-08

Tim,

I had raised an issue with this proposal in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-bindings/200111/msg00003.html
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-bindings/200111/msg00003.html

This issue is still open and would need to be addressed.

- prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Moses [mailto:tim.moses@entrust.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:21 PM
To: 'Mishra, Prateek'; 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org '

Prateek - The optional alternative artifact format appears to be missing.
Please refer to my message of Oct 26th ...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-bindings/200110/msg00027.html
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-bindings/200110/msg00027.html

for the proposed text.  Thanks a lot.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183