Subject: [security-services] Last Call for "agreed to but unimplemented"changes to documents

Colleagues,

In our last meeting, Joe & I requested that all comments/issue champions to
post to the list a summary of their "agreed to but unimplemented" changes by
the night of Thur 7-Mar. We're *extending* that deadline to the night of Mon
11-Mar to make sure everyone has time to perform this due-diligence. We have
received some responses, they're noted below.

PLEASE take the time to carefully assess this and respond.

It will help greatly if in your list you can include for each item the URL of
the meeting minutes where it was agreed upon, and the URL of the message(s)
where the proposed change is presented.

These particular meeting minutes MAY be harboring some "agreed to but
unimplemented" changes...

Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday Feb 12, 2002
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00103.html

Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday Feb 05, 2002
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00034.html

Minuets of Discussion at 12 noon, February 1
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00005.html

...though there may be others also lurking elsewhere. Please review the above
meeting minutes carefully if you have any doubts about comments/issues you're
championing.

To date, we have the following messages in the "agreed to but unimplemented
list"..

core-27:

Core changes for ISSUE: Actions and Action elements [Irving Reid]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00029.html

Live ISSUEs from Eve  [tho perhaps not all are ""agreed to but unimpl'd"]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00042.html

bindings-model-11:

FW: considering proposing a change to POST profile [Prateek / RL "Bob" ]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00030.html

Additionally, in this meeting..

  Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 05 Mar 2002
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00028.html

..we voted on and APPROVED these comments/issues changes..

  Core changes for ISSUE: Actions and Action elements
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00029.html

  Proposed text for NameIdentifier (re-spun)
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00023.html

thanks,

Jeff & Joe