Subject: RE: [security-services] Minutes from April 8, 2003 Conference Call

In order to have our votes to accept minutes also cover attendance data, I am adding it to Prateek's minutes from today's meeting...

Attendance of Voting Members:

  Irving Reid Baltimore
  John Hughes Entegrity Solutions
  Carlisle Adams Entrust
  Robert Griffin Entrust
  Prateek Mishra Netegrity
  Frederick Hirsch Nokia
  Charles Knouse Oblix
  Steve Anderson OpenNetwork
  Rob Philpott RSA Security
  Jahan Moreh Sigaba
  Bhavna Bhatnagar Sun
  Jeff Hodges Sun
  Eve Maler Sun
  Scott Cantor (individual)
  Bob Morgan (individual)

Attendance of Observers or Prospective Members:

  Maryann Hondo IBM

Membership Status Changes:

  Bill Haase Tivoli - Lost status due to inactivity

--
Steve