Subject: Minutes from F2F - Friday afternoon (10/24)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebekah Lepro [mailto:bekah@nas.nasa.gov]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 7:40 PM
To: Philpott, Robert
Subject: Friday PM notes

Rob -
Attached are the notes from Friday pm with all of my abbreviations removed.
The concrete action items are prefaced with an AI: that is bold and
italicized in the document.  In attempts at some humor, I've left in the
general levity regarding Prateek's many shirts as well as Scott's selected
naming for the domain cookie spec.

RSL

20031024PMNotes.doc