Subject: SAML edits need to be made by COB today

We agreed that edits need to be made by COB today.  By my reading, the
following editorial actions are outstanding; am I missing anything?

Scott:
- Major/Minor->Version changes.
- Soften validity of an assertion when conditions are all valid.
- Change IsPassive default to false.
- Change AllowCreate default to false and describe differently.

Eve:
- Wording for a note explaining that we anticipate xml:id.  (Wording
   has been provided to Scott, who has agreed to incorporate.)
- Edit Conformance to add complete list of SAML V2.0 artifacts.
- Copyedit Profile.
- (Optional) Add more internal cross-refs to Core.

Prateek:
- Edit Conformance to replace first two rows of Table 3.

Rob:
- Change examples in core to fix Version markup.
- Starting Friday, package up all artifacts into a zip file for voting.

All: Please remember that we will be voting next week on Working Drafts
(that still have revision histories etc. in them), and they will be
converted to proper Committee Drafts afterwards.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com