Subject: SAML 2.0 CD-01 files have been uploaded...

Eve and I have finished the editorial changes needed to turn the spec’s into Committee Draft documents.  These files and the schema files have been uploaded to the repository.  They’re located in two folders on the members page: “V2.0 Committee Draft Specifications” and “V2.0 Committee Draft Schemas”.

There is a single ZIP file that has been uploaded with the PDF and XSD files.  It is publicly available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8823/sstc-saml-2.0-cd-pdf-xsd.zip

There is also a ZIP with the above files plus the spec .SXW source files.  It is internally available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/8824/sstc-saml-2.0-cd-sxw-pdf-xsd.zip

All of the individual files have also been uploaded, but I’m not going to bother with those links.

FYI – while editing the files, we discovered that an out-of-date protocol schema XSD file had been uploaded to the repository.  It didn’t include change we agreed on to move the SessionIndex out of the SubjectQueryAbstractType and into the AuthnQueryType.  The core spec was updated correctly, but the updated schema was not uploaded. The correct file has been uploaded with all of the other files.

I’ll be sending the CD notice to Karl shortly.

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115