Subject: RE: [security-services] Porting diffs to wiki

Hi everyone,

  Maybe I can help. The TC wiki is to be used for TC business. It's a TC
resource and subject to the same rules as defined in the TC Process. The focus
area, saml.xml.org, is more of an outreach, marketing, adoption resource and is
not intended - nor allowed - to be used for TC work.

  Carol and/or I will be happy to answer any specific questions you might have.

Regards,

Mary