Subject: comments re sstc-saml-binding-simplesign-cd-04

SAML V2.0 HTTP POST "SimpleSign" Binding
Document ID sstc-saml-binding-simplesign-cd-04

Comments:

- [line 27] Replace this previous SSTC co-chair with a current co-chair.

- [lines 138--141] This paragraph belongs in section 2, which is normative.

- [line 153] The prefix SOAP-ENV: defined in the table is unused.

- [section 1.3] This section includes both normative and non-normative