Subject: Re: [security-services] Draft minutes from 24 Mar 2009 SSTC telecon

SSTC Meeting March 24, 2009

Voting Members:
Rob Philpott EMC Corporation
John Bradley Individual
Scott Cantor Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein Internet2
Joni Brennan Liberty Alliance Project
Tom Scavo National Center for Supercomputing Applica...
Frederick Hirsch Nokia Corporation
Ari Kermaier Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana Red Hat
Kent Spaulding Skyworth TTG Holdings Limited
David Staggs Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Eve Maler Sun Microsystems
Peter Davis NeuStar, Inc.
George Fletcher  AOL
Paul Madsen NTT Corporation

Quorum: 12 out of 18 voting members (66%)

Status Changes:
- Eve and Paul regain voting rights.
- Brian Campbell and Duane Decouteau lose voting rights.