Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for SSTC Call (25 January 2011)

On 01/25/2011 11:59 AM, Cantor, Scott E. wrote:
>> AGENDA:
>>
>> 1. Roll Call&  Agenda Review.
Voting Members:
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Emily Xu     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Members:
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Bob Morgan     Internet2
Abbie Barbir     Bank of America
George Fletcher     AOL

Quorum: 9 out of 13 voting members  (69%) : achieved