Subject: RE: [security-services] Draft Minutes SSTC Call September 6, 2011

Regarding agenda item I, relating to STORK, TC members may find this early look at the differences between the Kantara eGov profile of SAML and STORK, a useful start point. Thanks to Rainer Hoerbe of Austria.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=38929505&highlight=diff+eGov20+STORK.xls#Working+Drafts-attachment-diff+eGov20+STORK.xls

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2011 7:41 a.m.
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

On 09/06/2011 11:47 AM, George Fletcher wrote:
> AGENDA:

Roll Call:
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Members:
Leif Johansson     SUNET
George Fletcher     AOL
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Franz-Stefan Preiss     IBM

Quorum: 6 out of 8 voting members (75%)
Status Changes:  Thinh gains voting rights.