Subject: Re: [security-services] Re: [security-services-comment] Minor typo issue with SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity Attributes Version 1.0 CS 01

>Each text file must be referenced from the Work Product; and
>-->>Where any definition in these separate files disagrees with the
>definition found in the specification, the definition in the separate
>file prevails.<<--
>---
>
>So if there is a discrepancy between what you have in the
>specification document and what is in the schema file, the schema file
>trumps.

I could have sworn we were told this was changing to the opposite, which
made zero sense, I'm glad that's wrong. ;-)

One question though...what does "must be referenced from Work Product"
mean?

We've had problems actually creating normative references to schemas
because of the problem of changing the maturity level as the document
advances. So we just stopped doing that.