smartgrid-discuss message

Subject: Pricing standards

All,

As part of the discussion on smart grid economics, in addition to schedules is the more general topic of pricing. I have written up some thoughts on what we need to do to move forward on pricing. Part of this is getting some standardized schedule as Toby mentioned. Perhaps a pricing standard will end up in OASIS as well. Does everyone know about the GridEcon meeting being planned for March in Chicago? The plan is to come with a pricing proposal in hand to that meeting, and I believe there is significant work to tackle prior to that time. Your input is appreciated.

David

David Holmberg
NIST
Building & Fire Research Lab
Building Environment Division, Mechanical Systems and Controls Group
100 Bureau Drive, Bldg. 226, Room B114, MS 8631, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8631
TEL: 301/975-6450   FAX: 301/975-8973

Dynamic Pricing Standardization Effort.doc