smartgrid-discuss message

Subject: Re: [smartgrid-discuss] Pricing standards

May I offer a suggestion?

Since there are/will be many new participants on this discussion forum
from time-to-time, and while some may have relevant domain knowledge,
there will be many - like myself - who will be unfamiliar with some of
the acronyms relevant to the power/energy industry.

It would be extremely helpful if there is a glossary in documents, or
a link to a site where an online glossary is maintained.

Additionally, it is would also be helpful to use the full expansion of
an acronym the first time it is used in a document.  This will help
readers research the term on the web if it isn't part of the domain
glossary.

Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.