smartgrid-discuss message

Subject: Re: [smartgrid-discuss] Passive homes - Maybe we won't have to worryabout pricing!

Simply amazing.

If only construction engineers were like software engineers, I might
have had a passive, rammed-earth house 12 years ago.  At least, its
not too late for the next time I relocate.

http://arch.usc.edu/Programs/Research/RammedEarthConstruction.

Thanks for the article, David.  If you do find out the answer to your
last question, please share it with us.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.