soa-eerp message

Subject: Successful SET TC first meeting; congratulations; future housekeeping issues

     Thank you to all who participated and assisted in Friday's
launch meeting for this TC. Congratulations to elected chairs Andy
Lee and Bill Cox. Your TC roster has been updated to reflect current
membership:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/members/roster.php
     Attendance for the first meeting is recorded here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=18674
     (See the "Track Attendance" hyperlink on that page.) Going forward,
those roster and web calendar resources will be managed by the TC's
officers. Andy and Bill, and any person designated as a "secretary",
will have the administrative access to modify the TC roster. Of
course, membership and voting status must be managed in accordance
with the OASIS TC Process:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

     Mary McRae, our Director of TC Administration (copied here),
and all
of our OASIS staff colleagues, will be happy to assist as needed. Mary
asked me to remind you that persons who did not attend this first
meeting should advise the TC chairs of their intent to remain on the
roster. Additional TC members are welcome and should join using the
"Join this TC" hyperlink at the TC's members page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/
     That page also is the access point for other web-based
resources for
the committee.

     We look forward to working with you to bring additional
stakeholders
to the committee as your project progresses. Regards and best wishes
for a successful work program.   Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark, Director of Standards Dev.
~ OASIS:  advancing open standards for the information society
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
~   Join us at the 30 Sep. 2008 London OASIS Open Standards Forum:
~   http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008
Title: Unauthorized: Access Denied

Unauthorized: Access Denied

We could not verify your username and password. If you feel this is in error, please contact support.

Forgot Your Password?

An online tool is available to let you reset your password.

Need an Account?

If this is your first time visiting this site, you may Sign Up for an Account using this online tool.

For support, please send an e-mail to support AT oasis-open DOT org

ABOUT | MEMBERS | JOIN | NEWS | EVENTS | MEMBERS ONLY | COVER PAGES | XML.org