soa-eerp message

Subject: I004: Name Space Names Not Intuitive

This issue is related to Issue I003 at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/issues/issues.xml#i003

The name space names, such as clm66411 and clm54217, are come from UBL
2.0's CBC schema:

	<xsd:import
namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonBasicComponent
s-2"
schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/common/UBL-Com
monBasicComponents-2.0.xsd"/>

This cannot be changed, unless we drop the CommonBasicComponents schema and
write our own schema for  currency code and language code, which should be
addressed on Issue # I003.

Propose to close this issue with no action.

Szu Chang

源郵件:
發件人: Hong Zhou eerp_hz@changfeng.org.cn
日期: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:40:51 +0200
收件者: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn, soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org,
kyunra@gmail.com
主題: Re: [soa-eerp] New Issue: Name Space Names Not Intuitive

Issue number: I004