soa-eerp message

Subject: Reminder: Submit new issue by June 6, 2009

The new version of issue list has been posted on
http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/issues/issues.xml. There is only one
out-standing issue in the list now.

Per our TC meeting on May 27, please review the schema files for three
specifications and submit any issue that you may have by June 5. If there
is no major issues receive by June 5, we will promote the current working
drafts to committee draft 2 (CD02) and go for committee specifications for
these three specifications.

If you have problem to submit new issue onto the SOA-EERP TC, please check
the instruction on
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32550/Iss
uesProcess.pdf.

Best regards,

Szu Chang

源郵件:
-----------------
發件人: Robin Cover robin@oasis-open.org
日期: Fri, 29 May 2009 20:22:14 -0400 (EDT)
收件者: szu.chang@yahoo.com, robin@oasis-open.org,
eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn, eerp_hz@changfeng.org.cn, zensys@msn.com,
wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com, kyunra@gmail.com
主題: Re: New SOA-EERP Issues.xml (version 7)

Now online:

SOA-EERP TC Issues List
Date: 2009/5/31 - Revision: 7

The SOA-EERP TC Issues List has been updated to Revision 7:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/issues/issues-007.xml

Latest:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/issues/issues.xml

History:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/issues/

   - Cheers
     Robin Cover

-----------

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html
Tel: +1 972-296-1783

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Szu Chang wrote:

> Robin,
> ?
> Attached is new version of SOA-EERP issues.xml file, version 7 on
05/31/2009.
> ?
> Please update the issue list.
> ?