soa-eerp message

Subject: Reminder of Comments on Model and Use Case document are due on Monday 7/20/2009

Dear all TC members,

The new version of SOA-EERP issues.xml is posted on
http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/issues/issues.xml. Please review it and
let me know for any questions or problems.

There is an action item is created from July 8th's TC meeting. Issue I048,
I052 and I058 are all pending on review of new EERP Model and Use Cases
document. The comments on this document are due on Monday, July 20th,
8:30PM EST time. That is 48 hours before the next TC meeting.

The white-paper document can be found at:

End-to-End Resource Planning (EERP) Model and Use Cases
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33289/EERP-Model-UseCase-W
hitePaper.pdf

Please send your review comments on this Model and Use Case document by
Monday.

Best regards,

Szu Chang