soa-eerp message

Subject: Missing EERP Chat-notes and Minutes

Bill,

List below is the information collected on chat-notes and missing minutes from our previous SOA EERP meetings.

. Sept. 16th - missing chat-notes and minutes
. Sept. 30th - meeting canceled due to lack of quorum
. Oct. 14th - meeting chat-notes online, no minutes
. Oct. 28th - meeting chat-notes online, no minutes
. Nov. 11th - meeting canceled due to lack of quorum

There were two canceled meetings, 9/30/2009 and 11/11/2009, due to lack of quorum, so I will not write the minutes for them.

We are currently missing the chat-notes for 9/16/2009. If you or anyone have them, please forward to me so that I can recreate the missing minutes.

Please confirm that following are the dates of the missing minutes that I should recreate.

. Sept. 16th (need chat-notes)
. Oct. 14th
. Nov. 11th

Thanks and regards,