soa-eerp message

Subject: Voting members in SOA-EERP TC as of today

I show the following to be voting members of the SOA-EERP TC as of the end of our most recent meeting:

  1. Andy Lee
  2. Carl Mattocks
  3. Fu Dongpu
  4. Paul Yang
  5. Chang Szu
  6. William Cox
  7. Zhili (James) Zhang

Quorum is therefore FOUR of the above people. A Full Majority vote requires FOUR yes votes.

So please be on time so we can complete our business this week.

If you think the information has errors, please contact me off list, at my work email below.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox