soa-eerp message

Subject: Meeting on 6/7 January - important votes - Quorum needed

Please be prompt. We MUST have quorum to do these votes. Meeting time is displayed in your selected time zone.

At our TC meeting this week on January 6 (New York Time)/7 (East Asia Time) we have two very important votes:

Vote 1: Approval of the full Public Review Package as Committee Draft 03. The package is uploaded at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35757/soa-eerp-package-to-be-voted%20for%20cd03.zip . The notice was mailed to the TC list on 2010-01-04 at 4:36am US Eastern Time.

There are three issues you should understand while reading.

(1) The documents themselves are marked  CD03; the state of the file in the archive is "Draft" until approved.
(2) The authoritative format shall be PDF (line numbers are inconsistent in .doc files depending on the printer configured)
(3) The copyright dates need to be 2010 (in the documents it's 2009, but the document dates are 6 January 2010).

So the motion will be to approve the package for CD03 subject to those three corrections.

Vote 2: Approval of CD03 for Public Review.

Since there were changes in the documents in the preparation for Public Review, we need to first approve CD03 as described and then formally approve the Public Review of CD03.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox