soa-eerp message

Subject: Process going forward on Public Review comment resolution

Since the issues we have are not actually closed until they are delivered in a new committee specification, we should not be sending proposed resolutions and statements of the precise results until the resolutions are complete and the comment log published.

Of course, if an email exchange is needed to discuss or clarify an issue, the assigned party should do it.

This will save time as we progress through the rest of the issues.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox