Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Registries and Repositories

I got the feeling that Danny's repository was to act as a kind of
global database -- not directly part of service descriptions, but a
common information resource shared by the entire community.
If that were the case, then I can see two arguments:
a. It is out of scope for a pure SOA play
b. It could be incredibly useful for an organization to organize
itself in that way.
Frank